Owner, Managing Partner
- I worked in 6 different positions here before becoming owner
- I have to eat pizza once a week
- Majored in Journalism & Mass Communication
- I love to laugh. Real belly laughs.
- My daughter Ella is my mini-me.
- I sang in an all-female a cappella group in college
- I was born in Anchorage, Alaska
- Confident that LOST is the best TV series of all time
- Evenings are best kicked off with a glass prosecco
Established in 1987, the University Club is Durham’s premier private dining club. The Club is home to members who conduct business and entertain socially in a fine dining atmosphere. Located in the 11,000 square foot 17th floor penthouse of the University Tower, the University Club offers gourmet dining with luxurious furnishings, gleaming chandeliers and tastefully arranged rooms. Throughout the Club, sparkling windows offer magnificent panoramic … read more
New at the Club
The University Club will close after dinner service on Friday,… read more
Just a reminder that the University Club will be closed… read more