Adorned with collections of classic novels and magnums of wine, our Library offers traditional country club elegance to groups of 25-30. With views of downtown Durham, the Library serves a sophisticated space for family gatherings, entertaining clients or elegant dinner parties.
Owner, Managing Partner
- I worked in 6 different positions here before becoming owner
- I have to eat pizza once a week
- Majored in Journalism & Mass Communication
- I love to laugh. Real belly laughs.
- My daughter Ella is my mini-me.
- I sang in an all-female a cappella group in college
- I was born in Anchorage, Alaska
- Confident that LOST is the best TV series of all time
- Evenings are best kicked off with a glass prosecco